In efforts to develop apps that are more tightly integrated with and fully optimized for Windows 10, we have upgraded our Windows developer account. But unfortunately Microsoft currently doesn’t provide a way to transparently migrate existing apps from one developer account to another. All in all, we are releasing a new version of Token2Shell/MD from […]
Author Archive for: support
About Support Team
This author has not written his bio yet.
But we are proud to say that Support Team contributed 21 entries already.
Entries by Support Team
Please use one of the following email addresses to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
- Product email@example.com
or technical support
- General comments,firstname.lastname@example.org
questions or order status
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can understand and respond to messages only in those languages.
Drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
- Token2Shell now natively supports SHA256 and SHA512 signature algorithms for RSA private keysSeptember 6, 2022
- Token2Shell now supports higher bit MODP groups and hash algorithms for SSH key exchange methodsSeptember 13, 2020
- X410.dev is now live! See how you can seamlessly use Linux GUI apps in Windows 10 with X410!March 5, 2020
- X410 gets more options for better user experience in Linux GUI apps and desktopsNovember 21, 2019
- Pull your Linux GUI apps out of Hyper-V consoles! Run them like Windows apps with X410 over VSOCK!November 11, 2019