https://token2shell.com/data/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/post-header-10.jpg 180 180 Support Team /img/choung-logo.png Support Team2019-11-11 19:52:312019-11-11 20:05:31Pull your Linux GUI apps out of Hyper-V consoles! Run them like Windows apps with X410 over VSOCK!
You can use the form or the email addresses shown here to contact us. All information requests are processed within 1 business day.
Please drop us a line. We’d love to hear from you!
All languages are beautiful! But, please use English or Korean when contacting us. Sadly, we currently can only understand and respond to messages in those languages.
- X410 gets more options for better user experience in Linux GUI apps and desktopsNovember 21, 2019
- Pull your Linux GUI apps out of Hyper-V consoles! Run them like Windows apps with X410 over VSOCK!November 11, 2019
- Token2Shell becomes more keyboard friendly in version 17.0.0October 28, 2019
- You can now seamlessly copy and paste an image between Windows and Linux GUI apps with X410October 9, 2019
- Linux GUI apps in Hyper-V virtual machines can now be opened on Windows with X410 via VSOCKJuly 7, 2019