http://token2shell.com/data/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/post-header-10.jpg 180 180 Support Team /img/choung-logo.png Support Team2018-06-13 08:21:082018-06-13 08:21:08You can now drag-and-drop private keys for adding SSH address book entries in Token2Shell
- Address Book now has a ‘Private Key Wizard‘ for easily adding an SSH session file with the public-key user authentication. You just need to enter your server address and drag-and-drop a private key!
- When Token2Shell detects a change in the host key for the connecting server, it now provides an option for directly updating the known host list.
- ‘Quick Connect’ popup window for SSH connections now has an option for enabling the X11 forwarding.
- You can now adjust the terminal screen display margin.
- ‘CTRL+SHIFT+A‘ keyboard shortcut is added for selecting all buffered terminal lines; Token2Shell first enables its ‘Find’ text mode and then selects all text.