http://token2shell.com/data/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/post-header-07.jpg 180 180 Support Team /img/choung-logo.png Support Team2018-02-19 12:49:272018-03-09 22:54:46Token2Shell can now do Docker!
- Docker containers can now be created and managed from Token2Shell via newly added ‘Docker Console‘
- Docker containers can now be directly connected from Token2Shell without installing any additional program (ex. OpenSSH server)
- Sessions can now be kept alive by automatically sending a special SSH message or a string of characters (Idle Monitor)
- Line Sender can now be set up per terminal
- ALT+SHIFT+P now takes a snapshot of a terminal window with its title bar and frame border. If you just want the content area, press ALT+P.
- When you minimize Token2Shell to Windows taskbar, Token2Shell now tries to postpone app suspension if you have any connected session. However, such postpone request can be denied or revoked when Windows detects low power.
- Token2Shell version 14+ requires Fall Creator Update